UnitedHealthcare takes data security and privacy very seriously. As the world changes from a cyber and privacy risk perspective, we are focused on protecting customer information, and want to help you keep consumer data safe. As part of that commitment, agents in all segments of UnitedHealthcare are required to participate in data security review and verification process – details below.
What you need to know
- UnitedHealthcare will continue to require online attestations and questionnaire responses through a portal, which takes less than five minutes.
- You may also be selected for an additional review and validation of your data security. (More details will be provided should you be selected.)
- Make sure your email address is up to date – this request and directions to complete this process will be delivered via email. You can verify and if necessary update your email in Jarvis or contact the Producer Help Desk (PHD) for assistance at email@example.com.
- Please respond in a timely manner once you receive your request to complete your review.
- Don’t worry if you don’t see an email in January. This will be an ongoing process, and agents will receive it at different times throughout the year.
You are a valued member of our distribution team, and this process helps us confirm that your data security controls and encryption processes help minimize risk for our member data. Learn more about the areas that will be addressed in the data security review.
Data security is important to all of us! Thank you for working with us to keep our member data safe and secure.