2019 Allwell AHIP Certification Training is available as of June 18, 2018.
Completing your 2019 AHIP training through our Training Site will provide you with a couple of unique opportunities:
RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE DISCOUNT OF $50 ON YOUR 2019 AHIP FEES
QUALIFY FOR A FULL REIMBURSEMENT OF YOUR 2019 AHIP FEES after meeting a few key requirements*…
- Must complete 2019 AHIP training through our Training Site (site link below)
- Must be certified and contracted to sell 2019 Allwell/Health Net MA plans
- Must have a minimum of 5 new sales with an 1/1/2019 effective date
- Qualifying sales must remain active with the plan through 3/31/2019
This is the first step in completing your 2019 Medicare Training & Certification.
STEP 1: Take your 2019 AHIP Certification Training
- If you have already completed 2019 AHIP Certification training elsewhere, you can skip Step 1. Otherwise…
- Go to our Training Site on or after June 18, 2018 at https://allwell.cmpsystem.com to access the 2019 AHIP training.
- New User: Navigate to the “Create a New Account” link under the “First Time Visitor?” section
- Returning User: Log in with the credentials you’ve used in prior years. Your username should be your NPN and the password you created previously.
- Complete the 2019 AHIP, Fraud Waste & Abuse and Compliance Exam. Producers must receive a passing score of 90% or better on the test.
Once you complete and pass the 2019 AHIP Exam, print the PDF of your AHIP Certificate of Completion and retain for your records.
AHIP’s Medicare training also includes the CMS Fraud, Waste & Abuse and CMS General Compliance training. Successful completion of these courses will meet Centene’s CMS Fraud Waste & Abuse and CMS General Compliance training requirements.
Please Note: Health Net will only accept AHIP training for certification.
STEP 2: Complete 2019 Allwell/Health Net Medicare Product Training
The launch date for this training will be provided at a later date.
Additional instructions for completing this training will be provided once the 2019 Medicare Product Training is launched.
Producers are encouraged to certify by 10/1/18 so they are able to discuss 2019 benefits the first day of marketing and be ready to sell when 2019 AEP (Annual Election Period) begins!
Producers are required to certify/recertify annually to sell 2019 MA-MAPD plans, and be eligible to receive commissions. Annual certification requirements must be met prior to marketing and/or selling Allwell/Health Net MA-MAPD plans for a 2019 effective date.
- Producers who do not intend to sell Allwell/Health Net MA-MAPD plans for 2019 must still meet the certification requirements listed below prior to 12/31/2018 in order to be eligible to receive renewal commissions.
- Centene will accept your certification if you have taken the AHIP certification course through another plan sponsor.
Certification is paperless – Please do not submit your certification documents to Centene.
Thank you for your continued support of Allwell!